Private Jets for Sale – Charter December 12th, 2017: 1989 Dassault Falcon 50, 2013 Bombardier Global 5000, 2006 Bombardier Challenger 604, 2009 Dassault Falcon 2000LX, 2013 Gulfstream G550
This is our regular installment of selected private jets for sale (and charter) from our friends at GlobalAir. Since 1995 GlobalAir has been the world’s leader in listing aircraft for sale. Their goal is to connect aircraft sellers and buyers and to allow them to find, showcase and sell their aircraft not only locally but to a worldwide market. GlobalAir.com is a great research tool that is informative and easy to use. Because of the positive feedback from our clients that have used GlobalAir, JetOptions is featuring them on our site as a resource we recommend. They provide a great experience whether you are listing or looking to purchase a private jet. At GlobalAir, you will find a large variety of private jets and other private aircraft for sale as well as leasing opportunities.
On a regular basis, we showcase a selection of 5 private jets that are new to the market and are for sale. Finding a private jet for sale on GlobalAir.com can be done quickly and with ease by using the many different search features they offer. You can search by aircraft broker, aircraft manufacturer, and aircraft classification. They also offer the ability to compare aircraft for sale side by side. Whether you are buying or selling a private aircraft, GlobalAir.com is the place to start.
If you are interested in a jet acquisition, JetOptions can provide expert advice. We will guide you through the entire purchase process. We will analyze your needs, locate your aircraft, verify compliance, test and inspect and even locate a management company for you.
You can charter any of the private jet models you see below and many others from us at JetOptions.
- Brought to you by Florida Jet Sales, Inc.
- EMS WI-FI Wireless Network System
- AIRSHOW 4000 Passenger Information System
- AIRCELL AXXESS Iridium Phone System
- All Engines Enrolled on MSP Gold
- Charter supermid Dassault Falcon 50 jet specs, photos and information
- Brought to you by Jetcraft Corporation
- Maximum Take-Off Weight of 92,500 lbs.
- Operations at Airports with Maximum Weight Restrictions
- Privately owned, never chartered
- FANS 1A+, CPDLC, ADS-B V1, LPV and HUD with SVS
- Charter heavy Bombardier Global 5000 jet specs, photos and information
- Brought to you by Meisner Aircraft
- Low TT
- Full Program Coverage
- -150 APU
- Precision Plus
- ADS-B V1 Equipped
- Charter Bombardier Challenger 604 heavy jet specs, photos and information
- Brought to you by AVJET GLOBAL
- EASY II Upgraded with FANS 1/A+ CPDLC / ADS-B Out Compliant
- Rockwell Collins HGS 4860 Heads Up Display
- CMA-2600 Enhanced Flight Vision System
- Maintenance Tracking – CAMP
- Certification – Currently Operated – FAR Part 91 / FAR Part 135 FDR Equipped
- Charter Dassault Falcon 2000LX heavy jet specs, photos and information
- Brought to you by The Jet Business
- Engines on Rolls Royce Corporate Care
- APU on MSP Gold
- Over $3M USD worth of options
- Gulfstream Broadband Multi-Link System (BBML) with KU-Band Modem (Yonder ViaSat)
- Honeywell High-Speed Data System HD-710
- Honeywell AIS-2000 Satellite Television – Multi-Region
- Aircell Axxess II Iridium Satellite Communication System
- Gulfstream High Definition Audio Video Distribution System (AVDS)
- Charter Gulfstream G550 heavy long-range jet specs, photos and information