Private Jets for Sale – Charter October 31, 2018: 1998 Learjet 45, 1989 Dassault Falcon 900B, 2017 Bombardier Challenger 650, 2007 Gulfstream G150, 2006 Bombardier Global XRS
This is our regular installment of selected private jets for sale (and charter) from our friends at GlobalAir. Since 1995 GlobalAir has been the world’s leader in listing aircraft for sale. Their goal is to connect aircraft sellers and buyers and to allow them to find, showcase and sell their aircraft not only locally but to a worldwide market. GlobalAir.com is a great research tool that is informative and easy to use. Because of the positive feedback from our clients that have used GlobalAir, JetOptions is featuring them on our site as a resource we recommend. They provide a great experience whether you are listing or looking to purchase a private jet. At GlobalAir, you will find a large variety of private jets and other private aircraft for sale as well as leasing opportunities.
On a regular basis, we showcase a selection of five private jets that are new to the market and are for sale. Finding a private jet for sale on GlobalAir.com can be done quickly and with ease by using the many different search features they offer. You can search by aircraft broker, aircraft manufacturer, and aircraft classification. They also offer the ability to compare aircraft for sale side by side. Whether you are buying or selling a private aircraft, GlobalAir.com is the place to start.
You can charter any of the private jet models you see below and many others from us at JetOptions.
If you are interested in a jet acquisition, JetOptions can provide expert advice. We will guide you through the entire purchase process. We will analyze your needs, locate your aircraft, verify compliance, test and inspect and even locate a management company for you.
- Brought to you by JETPRO Texas
- Enrolled on Honeywell’s MSP Gold
- Eight passenger interior
- All Inspections current
- Charter Learjet 45 light jet information and specs
- Brought to you by Avpro, Inc.
- WAAS/LPV Equipped
- Fresh Dimensional Gear Check @ Standard Aero – Springfield
- Dassault OCIP A & Z Inspection Schedule
- Aircell Access II Phone w/ ATG-4000
- 2015 Paint
- Engines Enrolled on Honeywell MSP Gold
- Charter Dassault Falcon 900 information and specs
- Brought to you by Opus Aeronautics S.A.R.L.
- Entry into Service: 2017
- Total Time Since New: 907 Hours
- Cycles: 357
- 12 passengers configuration
- Engines on GE On Point
- EASA – EU OPS1 certified
- CPDLC – ADS-B Out
- FANS 1/A
- Charter Bombardier Challenger 650 heavy jet information and specs
- Brought to you by MENTE Group, LLC
- 8 Passenger
- ADS-B Out
- WAAS LPV FMS
- Rockwell Collins Proline 21
- Extended Range Oxygen System
- Charter Gulfstream G150 midsize jet information and specs
- Brought to you by Corporate Aviation Holdings
- One demanding owner and flight department from new, with continuous updates from entry into service
- Batch 3.3 updates to comply with all 2020 NextGen avionics requirements
- New paint and interior refurb at 8C
- Venue CMS and entertainment installed at 8C
- KA Band internet with SDR installed 2/17 by BAS Hartford
- IGW and reduced cabin altitude
- ROLLS-ROYCE – CORPORATECARE
- APU: HONEYWELL MSP GOLD
- Charter Bombardier Global Express XRS information and specs