Request a Private Jet Charter Quote
Simply fill in the travel request form below. A JetOptions charter specialist will review your information and provide you with your no obligation charter quote. To speak with a charter executive call us: 888-535-9538 or 310-573-7778 Our agents are available by phone 24/7.
For multi-leg charters, please let us know in the comments section what cities you plan to stop in.
We will not sell, trade or rent your data in personally identifiable form without your permission. We may disclose nonpublic personal information as required by law and may disclose such information (if permitted by law) upon the request of a law enforcement agency or presentation of a court order or subpoena. We also may, from time to time, use the information we collect to notify you of changes to our services, announce new services and inform you of special offers we think you might find valuable.
We do not share any user information with any other parties, including advertisers. The personal information that you provide to JetOptions Jet Charter is considered confidential information by us and we protect this information in several ways. Your personal confidential information resides on a secure server to which only selected JetOptions Jet Charter representatives have access, via password.
- We provide ARG/US and/or Wyvern rated aircraft which meet the highest safety standards.
- Aircraft in the JetOptions JetCard Program are comparable to the U.S. fractional fleet with an average age of 5 1/2 years and never older than 10.
- No long term commitments.
- No membership, acquisition, or monthly fees.
- Flexibility and freedom to choose aircraft type that is trip specific with guaranteed access.
- One way and round trip pricing available.
- On-demand charter program available for non JetOptions Card members.
- Guaranteed free upgrade program.
- All this and we are still up to 20% lower than our competitors.
JetOptions Trip Reconciliation Program
Upon completion of each trip we sum up the costs. If we saved money on flight time, fuel costs, airport fees, and a variety of other factors, we REFUND the difference to our customers. We call this Fair Value Pricing.