Sales of pre-owned business jets “showed a slow start” during the first seven months of this year, according to the latest data from business aviation market information firm JetNet. That said, the inventory of used business jets continues its downward march, settling at 13.1 percent of the in-service fleet at the end of July–a 0.4-point decrease from a year ago. Sales transactions, however, are down 6.4 percent year-over-year, while the average time on the market climbed by 36 days, to 411. Defying these two negatives, the asking prices for pre-owned business jets surged by 11 percent, to $4.952 million, marking the third consecutive month this year with an increase in the year-to-date average asking price. Meanwhile, the pre-owned turboprop inventory remains low at 7.7 percent, down from 8.9 percent in the same period a year ago. Despite this “seller’s market,” business turboprop sale transactions fell 6.2 percent in July, while average asking prices dived by 27.8 percent, to $1.375 million. Paradoxically, the average number of days on the market for used turboprops dropped by 34, to 313 days.
Pre-Owned Jet Sales Off To Slow Start in 2013September 7th, 2013 JetOptions
Comments are closed.
Private Jet Charter, Business Aviation Info and News
This section contains private jet charter, business aviation, private air charter, and private jet information and news. Some information is written by us and other information comes from numerous sources that we have selected because we believe it will interest you. Let us know if you have any business aviation, private air charter or private jet related information that you would like to see here. JetOptions charters private jets. Book private jet charter, corporate jet charter, business jet charter. JetOptions charters private aircraft anywhere in the world, 24/7, often in 2 hours or less, while providing exceptional value, and an impeccable client experience. JetOptions charters piston aircraft, turboprop aircraft, very light jets, light jets, midsize jets, super mid jets, heavy jets, ultra long range jets, airliners, VIP airliners and helicopters. Our charter aircraft are the highest rated in safety through the outside independent rating agencies of Wyvern and ARG/US. Learn more about JetOptions Private Jets.
- Private Jets for Sale Charter: Citation CJ1, Challenger 605, Gulfstream G650, Citation M2, Hawker 800SP July 20, 2017
- Private Jets for Sale – Charter: Challenger 300, Gulfstream V, Learjet 31A, Gulfstream G200, Gulfstream G550 July 14, 2017
- Private Jets for Sale Charter: Challenger 605, Global 5000, Falcon 2000LX, Hawker 850XP, Citation X July 6, 2017
- Private Jets for Sale Charter: Gulfstream G200, Citation Sovereign, Citation Mustang, Falcon 900B, Gulfstream G550 June 27, 2017
- Private Jets for Sale Charter: Gulfstream IV/SP, Beechjet 400A, Falcon 2000, Gulfstream G200 June 21, 2017
- Private Jets for Sale Charter: Gulfstream G450, GIV/SP, Dassault Falcon 900B, Falcon 2000EX, Falcon 2000 June 13, 2017
- Private Jets for Sale Charter: Citation Sovereign, Legacy 600, Challenger 604, Gulfstream IV/SP, Citation CJ3 June 6, 2017
- Private Jets for Sale Charter: Citation Mustang, Hawker 400XP, Falcon 2000, Citation CJ2, Hawker 4000 May 31, 2017
- Private Jets for Sale Charter: Global 6000, Gulfstream G300, G200, G550, Falcon 900B May 23, 2017
- Private Jets for Sale – Charter: Learjet 60, Hawker 800A, Learjet 55, Gulfstream G200 May 16, 2017