Sales of pre-owned business jets “showed a slow start” during the first seven months of this year, according to the latest data from business aviation market information firm JetNet. That said, the inventory of used business jets continues its downward march, settling at 13.1 percent of the in-service fleet at the end of July–a 0.4-point decrease from a year ago. Sales transactions, however, are down 6.4 percent year-over-year, while the average time on the market climbed by 36 days, to 411. Defying these two negatives, the asking prices for pre-owned business jets surged by 11 percent, to $4.952 million, marking the third consecutive month this year with an increase in the year-to-date average asking price. Meanwhile, the pre-owned turboprop inventory remains low at 7.7 percent, down from 8.9 percent in the same period a year ago. Despite this “seller’s market,” business turboprop sale transactions fell 6.2 percent in July, while average asking prices dived by 27.8 percent, to $1.375 million. Paradoxically, the average number of days on the market for used turboprops dropped by 34, to 313 days.
Pre-Owned Jet Sales Off To Slow Start in 2013September 7th, 2013 JetOptions
Comments are closed.
Private Jet Charter, Business Aviation Info and News
This section contains private jet charter, business aviation, private air charter, and private jet information and news. Some information is written by us and other information comes from numerous sources that we have selected because we believe it will interest you. Let us know if you have any business aviation, private air charter or private jet related information that you would like to see here. JetOptions charters private jets. Book private jet charter, corporate jet charter, business jet charter. JetOptions charters private aircraft anywhere in the world, 24/7, often in 2 hours or less, while providing exceptional value, and an impeccable client experience. JetOptions charters piston aircraft, turboprop aircraft, very light jets, light jets, midsize jets, super mid jets, heavy jets, ultra long range jets, airliners, VIP airliners and helicopters. Our charter aircraft are the highest rated in safety through the outside independent rating agencies of Wyvern and ARG/US. Learn more about JetOptions Private Jets.
- Private Jets for Sale Charter: Airbus ACJ 319, Citation Mustang, Citation X, Citation Sovereign, Challenger 300 April 25, 2017
- Private Jets for Sale – Charter: Falcon 900LX, Falcon 900EX, Gulfstream G450, Gulfstream IV, Global XRS April 18, 2017
- Private Jets for Sale – Charter: Gulfstream IV, Citation CJ4, Learjet 60, Gulfstream G450, Citation Ultra April 4, 2017
- Private Jets for Sale – Charter: Falcon 900B, Citation Mustang, Citation X+, Challenger 605, Challenger 604 March 28, 2017
- Private Jets for Sale – Charter: G450, Falcon 900EX, Challenger 601, Citation XLS, Global XRS March 20, 2017
- Private Jets for Sale Charter: G150, Legacy 650, Global 5000, G650, G450 March 15, 2017
- Private Jets for Sale – Charter: Citation CJ3, Sovereign, G200, Challenger 605, Learjet 60SE March 8, 2017
- Private Jets for Sale – Charter: Citation Sovereign, Legacy 600, Challenger 604, G550, Falcon 900EX March 1, 2017
- Private Jets Sale – Charter: Global Express, GIV, Challenger 604, G550, Challenger 850ER February 24, 2017
- Perfect Private Jet Charter 10 Tips February 23, 2017