Posted on February 18th, 2019
Business Insider Kirsten Acuna scoured the SEC filings of the 15 most prominent media companies, like News Corp. and Disney, to see which CEOs get the best perks in the form of private jets and other trinkets.
One of them gets more than $1 million per year in company jet time.
We’ve ranked our list according to the highest private jet packages per company.
Where available, they’ve also provided their car fees, club membership costs, and security budgets.
Sony’s CEO, Kazuo Hirai, is left off the list since his only company perk includes paying approximately $114,634 of his income taxes.
1.Jeffrey Katzenberg (DreamWorks): $1.5 million
2.Leslie Moonves (CBS Corp.): $557,600
3. Bob Iger (The Walt Disney Co.): $371,439
4. Rupert Murdoch (News Corp.): $361,013
5. Glenn Brit (Time Warner Cable): $339,779
6. Brian L. Roberts (Comcast): $237,176
7.Philippe P. Dauman (Viacom): $232,097
8.Charles Ergen (DISH): $170,551
9. Randall L. Stephenson (AT&T): $132,166
10. Lowell C. McAdam (Verizon Communications): $110,204
11. Michael White (DirecTV): $69,422
12.Gracia Martore (Gannett Co): $64,405
13.Jon Feltheimer (Lionsgate Films): $60,476
14. Jeffrey Bewkes (Time Warner): $37,700
15.Charles Dolan (Cablevision): $24,531